- 1. The warranty is valid only for the intended, responsible use of the product.
- 2. The warranty includes the elimination of defects that have arisen through no fault of the person who operates the knife;
- 3. The warranty does not cover the physical wear and tear of the knife;
- 4. The warranty does not cover partial or complete destruction of the knife caused by excessive overloading during operation;
- 5. Guarantee allows the owner of the knife support in Troubleshooting production defects during the entire warranty period of use.